Solus is good
Need proofs? Try it with your uncle's laptop from 2008 before he started doing meth, it'll work like it's new and chances are you'll enjoy it.
Want to know why?
It's simple, it boots in a few seconds, it's eye-pleasing, it never stands in your way, nor gets in your face. It
is fly on the wall, while you do what you do.
It has gems
These are the gems that give me superpowers
- flightgear, imagine you're unlicensed plane pilot, yeah it is so good
- gpxsee, to never get lost on unknown terrain, again.
- sdcv, use if you're intellectual with shoulders too weak to carry half dozen of dictionaries. Beware, dictionaries may be addictive, they'll turn you into kind of a lawyer that defines any term used upfront
- language-tool lets beginner writer beat his "editor" level to make his boring prose available to readers next level
- ledger, will inform you about your negative net worth without breaking sweat
- password-store, lets your forget your passwords and still have easy night sleep
- emacs is a lisp interpreter with built-in text editor. Most of the gems work together under command of brave emacs.
- there's also mu - email client that runs within emacs. It'll IMAP all your inboxes faster than Busta Rhymes
Share Solus little gems you cannot live without below