1) Applications launching speed (hard disk speed?) is very very slow and i have an NVME M2 SSD Disk
which should be very very fast. What is the problem ?
2) How can i become a Tester for unstable ?
3) Is it possible to have a community repository where we can build software that we need ? Solus os could be better with more packages available so users won't go to snap/flatpak to install software
4) It would be cool if Solus OS had a ricing window manager Spin like for example i3-gaps ,Awesome,bspwm !
5) It would be cool if Solus OS installer could support other filesystems like for example XFS , BTRFS,ZFS
--I like solus os but i can't understand why application launching speed is so slow (very slow) its like i've installed solus on a slow mechanical hard disk drive ! I'm not happy with that it's not a rant.