Just did an eopkg upgrade and noticed that the message preview on evolution would show white background and white text which hinders email unreadable unless I highlight the text
user@linux ~ $ eopkg history | grep evolution
* evolution-data-server is upgraded from 3.32.4-45-1-x86_64 to 3.34.0-46-1-x86_64.
* evolution is upgraded from 3.32.4-35-1-x86_64 to 3.34.0-36-1-x86_64.
* evolution-ews is upgraded from 3.32.2-23-1-x86_64 to 3.34.0-24-1-x86_64.
* evolution-ews 3.32.2-23-1-x86_64 is installed.
* evolution 3.32.4-35-1-x86_64 is installed.
* evolution-data-server is upgraded from 3.28.5-41-1-x86_64 to 3.32.4-45-1-x86_64.
basically like this;
prior to update
Did a quick research on the problem and it looks like its a known issue and a bug has been reported in gnome but I'm running budgie so not sure if it matters or not
they reported that issue is caused by WebKitGTK+ 2.26
user@linux ~ $ eopkg history | grep webkit
* libwebkit-gtk is upgraded from 2.24.3-61-1-x86_64 to 2.26.1-63-1-x86_64.
* qt5-webkit is upgraded from 5.212.0_3-24-1-x86_64 to 5.212.0_3-25-1-x86_64.
* qt5-webkit 5.212.0_3-24-1-x86_64 is installed.
* libwebkit-gtk is upgraded from 2.22.4-59-1-x86_64 to 2.24.3-61-1-x86_64.
Has anyone else experienced this issue from the recent update? not really sure what to do from here on. Any suggestions?